Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

"Power-Panties" Don't laugh, you know what they are...

Arredondo145
Arredondo145 Posts: 50 Member
I am into my second week of using MFP, but about my 4th week of really making an effort to exercise and eat healthy. I've been feeling a little discouraged this week, with the holiday and 2 birthday parties it has been really difficult to stay at or below my calorie limit and meet my exercise goal.
This morning, after I was dressed for church, I did a spin for my hubby in my new blouse and maxi skirt (both a size smaller than usual) and he asked, "Are you wearing 'power panties'?" When I told him no, he said he could tell that I was starting to really firm up. :happy: I know it is silly, but that little bit of encouragement helped get me through and keep me on track. Hopefully in another 39 lbs, "power panties" will be a thing of the past :wink:

Replies

• chelbel89
    chelbel89 Posts: 161 Member
    :laugh: Ha ha! I had to read this cause I had no clue what they were! I have never heard them called that before, but now I will call them that all the time! Congrats girl! Keep it goin!
  • laurenbausch
    laurenbausch Posts: 146
    Ooooh...I know those! That's too funny! Congratulations, and keep it up!
  • billiestern
    billiestern Posts: 22 Member
    At first I did not know what you were talking about, keep going, you will get there!
  • That's awesome! For me being able to wear my power-panties without having them roll-down was an accomplishment! LOL
  • Arredondo145
    Arredondo145 Posts: 50 Member
    That's awesome! For me being able to wear my power-panties without having them roll-down was an accomplishment! LOL

Been there - done that too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!