"Power-Panties" Don't laugh, you know what they are...

Options
Arredondo145
Arredondo145 Posts: 50 Member
I am into my second week of using MFP, but about my 4th week of really making an effort to exercise and eat healthy. I've been feeling a little discouraged this week, with the holiday and 2 birthday parties it has been really difficult to stay at or below my calorie limit and meet my exercise goal.
This morning, after I was dressed for church, I did a spin for my hubby in my new blouse and maxi skirt (both a size smaller than usual) and he asked, "Are you wearing 'power panties'?" When I told him no, he said he could tell that I was starting to really firm up. :happy: I know it is silly, but that little bit of encouragement helped get me through and keep me on track. Hopefully in another 39 lbs, "power panties" will be a thing of the past :wink:

Replies

• chelbel89
    chelbel89 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Ha ha! I had to read this cause I had no clue what they were! I have never heard them called that before, but now I will call them that all the time! Congrats girl! Keep it goin!
  • laurenbausch
    laurenbausch Posts: 146
    Options
    Ooooh...I know those! That's too funny! Congratulations, and keep it up!
  • billiestern
    billiestern Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    At first I did not know what you were talking about, keep going, you will get there!
  • Panda_Warrior
    Options
    That's awesome! For me being able to wear my power-panties without having them roll-down was an accomplishment! LOL
  • Arredondo145
    Arredondo145 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! For me being able to wear my power-panties without having them roll-down was an accomplishment! LOL

Been there - done that too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!