Looking for some support

Options
fatboy235
fatboy235 Posts: 147 Member
I have been on MFP for about 6 months. Took a little break and now am back. I do have a list of friends who have been great. Some have not logged in for over a month or more and I have deleted them since they are no longer active. I'm getting back on the wagon again and could use some new friends for support. I'm not looking to add people just to add them. If you'd like to help let me know and thanks for taking your time to read this.

Replies

• merzback
    merzback Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I just came back too after a hiatus- I am here if you need me and would love support too :)
  • LvnPancakes
    Options
    Just started today. I need to lose some weight, and I hope to learn how to eat healthy.
  • amirenee1985
    Options
    looking for the same! add me
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    hi, I read your 'about me' and I can totally relate. I tried everything as well. This is the first time I have been able to lose this much and not feel deprived. I decided I needed a lifestyle change not a product that at some point will have to end.

Feel free to add me if you like!
  • Billybea
    Billybea Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like
  • NewChristina
    NewChristina Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you back. I was hoping everything was okay.
  • socalmo
    socalmo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yes! I've been going strong (logged 106 days straight so far) but most of my friends are not consistent, and I love the comments and encouragements. ID: socalmo

And good luck and welcome back!