5'2 164ibs need to lose 30 ibs !

Options
MoeGigi
MoeGigi Posts: 1 Member
hey evryone im looking for friends that need to lose about the same and are about my height. Losing 30ibs is my first big goal by september I was 135ibs before pregnancy. And would like to get there before I start toning to lose another 10ibs or so. Yupp im 20yrs old with a 9 month old baby. So far since June 1st begining weight 176 ive lost about 15 pounds eating 1200 calories and excercising about 3x a week at home. Drinking nothong but water. Please send me a request so we can help eachother thru this journey :)

Replies

• lyfurlong
    lyfurlong Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and started at 152. Right now 127 with goal of 125. Feel free to add. I am here everyday.
  • mayanayvah
    mayanayvah Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 145. I was about 120 before I gained all this weight at my job. I'm 30 now and it's fricken hard to lose weight now! I'm here with you girl for support! Let's d it together!
  • bohonomad
    bohonomad Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and weight 173, wanting to be 125. I'm new too and need friends!
  • Healthywoman37
    Options
    Hi...I'm 5"2 currently 169# started at #174...I'm looking to meet my goal of 134# by December 21. That's approximately 2# per week until then. I am 39yrs old and have 3 children at home 18, 13, & 3. And I have 3 stepdaughters 13, 9 & 7. I work full time as a Licensed Professional Counselor at a Children's Home. I am busy constantly and I have a personal trainer and nutritionist(friend who does both for me). I have "upped" my workouts to 5days a week 1hr of cardio and 45 mins of weights each of those 5days. Maybe we can help each other out it seems we are similar in height/weight and goals :):bigsmile:
  • leenie96
    leenie96 Posts: 65
    Options
    I 5'2 160 lbs and also looking to lose 30 lbs! Let's do it!