Mom of 4 & New to dieting

Options
My name is Carolyn. I am 29 years old & an in home mom of 4 kids. I am New to dieting & exercise. I have been at it for less than a month & could use some friends to help me learn & encourage me to be successful. CarolynE83

Replies

• wxgurl
    wxgurl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me...I am loving being a mom, but super excited about getting healthy so I can see my 8 month old son grow up!
  • joyful11
    joyful11 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey! I'm a mom to 4 kids, too. I've done a little weight loss stuff in the past but trying to make a concerted effort now. You can add me to your friends list, if you'd like. Have you worked out an exercise plan yet? I'm trying to do that with 4 kids under 8 around. :)
  • cookietank
    cookietank Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom of 4 too. I love being home with my kids, but it can be tuff with the frig. always so close by. I will send you a friend invite.
  • CarolynE83
    Options
    Added Ty :-)
  • CarolynE83
    Options
    I've started walking & Will be joining zumba in Oct if not sooner. I dislike exercise but Im willing to try it.
  • CeCe_oceansoul_420
    CeCe_oceansoul_420 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi Carolyn, I'm CeCe and pretty new to my own lifestyle change. I'd be happy to make this journey with you. :)
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi Carolyn! I am a SAHM to 5 kids! How old are your kids? Mine are 13,11, 8, 7 and 2. Best wishes on your journey to a healthier you. Please feel free to add me. I am on daily and love to offer support and encouragement.
    Tara