Need friends to support and be supportted

Options
2»

Replies

• mstifb
    mstifb Posts: 230
    Options
    Sounds great! I'll add you as a friend! Anyone else can add me too! I'm 39, married mom of 4 and live in Arkansas! :)
  • jeannelawrie
    jeannelawrie Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Everyone can feel free to add me, I still have quite a bit to lose (40 lbs or maybe a few more) so I am definitely not going anywhere. Happy to offer any support that I can!
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Hey Kat! Welcome...I'm sending you a request now. I lost 70lbs as a teen, gained some of it back with a failed pregnancy in my 20s and have been between 130-140 (roughly 133-138) since 1996. It's by far been my biggest accomplishment of my life and if I can do it, anybody can!! All of you are welcome to add me :)
  • NanaDino4
    NanaDino4 Posts: 63
    Options
    Hi Kat,,,add me. I have been here since May and been doing the low carb since March and have lost 34 lbs and still have 40 - 50 more to go.. This site is amazing and has great support and I hope you add me to help you with your journey.
  • sarcastic_ruffian
    sarcastic_ruffian Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm not sure how motivational I will be, but I am trying to be mindful of what I eat and log everything because otherwise I have a tendency to overeat. I feel like it's easier to find the motivation to do it when you see others who are sticking with it. . . otherwise, it's easy to just blow it off and say, "I don't want to live my life this way, having to jump on my phone and log everything I eat every day." If you see other people doing it, too, it feels more normal and not like so much of a sacrifice. I would like to have more friends on here. If anyone would like another friend on here, please feel free to add me!
  • xiomya
    xiomya Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Xiomya, feel free to add me. I'm on daily and could also use some motivation and support. I don't add too many friends, just need a few who are active on MFP.
  • amberleighM04
    Options
    Sent request :)