A couple NSV's for me

Options
First, getting dressed this am, i had to go a notch in on my belt, and it was comfy even sitting down. Ive been on the biggest notch since i had the belt-not anymore :)

Secondly: the bf and i went to the mall today.ni wasnt looking for anything, im trying to wait til i lose more weight-so i was with him in the mens dept at Nordstrom. Sometimes when he's shopping for clothes, i'll see a cute hoodie that, while its a guys, also looks cute enough for a girl to wear. I have got a few of these over the years, because, well... Since theyre cut for men, theyre bigger and baggier, so thry fit better.the last three years tho, even in mens i need an XL or an XXL. So today i spy a really cute off white and gray sweater-hoodie in the mens. "ooh", i thought. I started going through hoping for an XXXL or XL. They had them, but they also had a large. "hmmm", i thought. "i wonder...."

Yes, it fit. A large. Not XXL or XL. It may seem like a little thing, but it made me so happy-i mean what girl wants to have to buy XXLmens hoodies? So yeah... I'm on my way :). Guess store, here I come (next Summer), lol.

Replies

• xqueenbee24x
    xqueenbee24x Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Those are awesome accomplishments.
    Keep up the good work!!! =)
  • Chelly02
    Chelly02 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Aw congrats on that! I can't wait till I have some NSV's !
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Yee Haw! That's AWEsome! You-Go Girl!
  • DianneBoo
    DianneBoo Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    That is fabulous! Congrats on your accomplishments! All your hard work is paying off! Way to go!

I did the same thing today! I bought a pair of 22 denim shorts last summer (I was a size 30) 'cause I was going to fit in them "someday".

Someday was today!!! They are a perfesct fit! Love these little accomplishments!
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :) Diane, congrats on the shorts fitting :) I know its a great feeling.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!