Another Six Week Bathing Suit Ready Challenge!!!!

Options
BATHING SUIT READY CHALLENGE - PART 2!!!
Participate in a six week challenge, where you will earn points for yourself and your team in a friendly competition. There are no team eliminations allowing you to perform to your full potential each and every week to strive for greatness and work towards your weight loss goals.
Please read the following post with details regarding the challenge.
Please reply to this thread if you are interested in joining.
HOWEVER: IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO LOG YOUR POINTS EVERY WEEK AND REMAIN ACCOUNTABLE UNTIL FOR THE ENTIRE SIX WEEK CHALLENGE I ASK THAT YOU DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS CHALLENGE. Thanks!!! =)

Each member competes to have the most points within their individual team, and each team to have the highest overall score.

CHALLENGE GUIDELINES

FIRST ENTRY:
1-heaviest weight
2-starting weight
3-goal weight
4-starting measurements
**Food Diaries must be open** No judgements! This is a supportive place but we need to be honest with our team and ourselves.

WEEKLY SUBMISSIONS:

Submissions to online spreadsheet (including weigh-in’s and measurements, when necessary) are due on Sundays but cut off is Monday 9am EST.

An online spreadsheet (which can be found in the thread labeled "Spreadsheet") is going to be used for weekly tracking.
It's the Captain's responsibility to make sure their groups information gets added every Monday.

**No Exceptions** If a teammate does not submit, no points awarded.

Weigh In: There is no specific day for weekly weigh in, HOWEVER each individual must weigh in ONCE A WEEK or a point will be deducted from your teams total earnings.

Measurements: Submission of measurements will take place at the beginning and end of the entire challenge.

POINT STRUCTURE:

1 point is earned for:

# of days you complete your food journal (max 7 pts)
# of days you drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water (max 7 pts)
# of days you stayed under your caloric goal (max 7 pts)
trying a new type of exercise (max 5 pts)

and 2 points for every 200 calories burned (NO MAX)
*ie: 1125 cals burned = TEN (10) points. No additional points are awarded for

Bonus Challenges

Each week will feature 2 challenges for members to achieve 5 and 10 additional points.

Examples of challenges:

Post photos of your fridge and cupboards
Post your “before” pictures (to your secret group)
Read a specific health-related article
Complete a specific workout

*****The challenge will begin on July 23rd and end on September 2nd******

Replies

• annanoel21
    annanoel21 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge! Are you going to have a group page?
  • xqueenbee24x
    xqueenbee24x Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Yes there will be a group page along with additional information, spreadsheets, etc. We are at the end of the first round of this challenge so by next week the group will be all set for the second round.
  • learning2fly4
    learning2fly4 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Count me in if there's room!

Thanks!
  • NelsonKatelyn
    NelsonKatelyn Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm just getting back into trying to lose weight again, so I'm not too familiar with the site/groups, etc, but I'll figure it all out!