... thought id finally introduce myself !

Options
TheMolloy
TheMolloy Posts: 31 Member
Hey all,

So ... have been using MFP now for close to year now and both my partner and I have been getting great results!

Like most, have gone through stages of yes im using MFP full on and then "somthing somthing" will happen and will on purpose accidentally forget to use it ... heh ... havent we all been there before?

Have refferred on quite a few friends onto using MFP ... of which not many hang around unfortunately ! Which leads me to this posting this "introduce yourself" little blerb.

So ... a little bit about me.

Im a 30 year old guy from South Australia ... work an 5 day office job ... love my gaming ... and my food !!!

Adding all those factors together you will get the idea of why i got has heavy as what i did ... and at my worst i weighed in at 132 kilograms! Thats one massive weight ... but i guess considering i am 6'2" I was able to carry and hide it. I guess another factor of why i got so heavy was due to a really bad back injury i had from a car accident when i was 16 ... and up until recentely wasnt able to excersise because of it ... but since have had correctional surgery i have been given a new lease of life :)

Got into using MFP around August last year ... from using MFP i was able to drop 20 kilograms by december ... i was over the moon !!! But from that point i yoyo'd back up to 119 kilograms ... BUT since seeing a hypnotist and getting gastric band hypnosis it has helped me get down to 109 kilograms to date, but with a lot more to lose on the way!

The hypnosis in itself is just amazing !! And it works !! Well for me anyway ...

So what else about me ?? Well i dont drink, am an ex smoker (thank you again hypnosis), have a fantastic dog / best mate called Peanut, love my walking, love playing the drums and have a fantastic girlfriend who is also using MFP .... she has been so awesome and such a great support for me :)

And there we go ... my MFP story condensed into a few paragraphs or so! heh ...

So ... basically im looking for likeminded people so we can support each other through the ups and downs of the MFP journey! :)

Replies

• refeek
    refeek Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It's nice to have someone to lose the weight with! Good luck.
  • oldscratch57
    Options
    great intro! nice to meet you. add me if you like
  • TheMolloy
    Options
    Cheers for the replies guys ... much appreciated :)
  • captawesome
    captawesome Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    bump :wink:
  • TheMolloy
    Options
    Why thank you for the bump ... it didnt work though :P

Was it the story ... was it too long? heh ...

is it my hair? hahhahha ...
  • TheMolloy
    Options
    Going to bump this again ...

Would love to have some more friends on here ... the support network MFP creates is just amazing !!!

So yeah ... feel free to add :)
  • Khazara
    Khazara Posts: 8
    Options
    Like the story, like the hair and love the fact that you are a dog lover! Add me if you want,although Ill probably add you first.