Do you think the person above is attractive?

Options

Replies

• karlamaria1985
    karlamaria1985 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    very attractive
  • Mirth
    Mirth Posts: 77
    Options
    Very pretty.
  • KayeeDaisyBee
    Options
    @Mirth Absolutely. You have a beautiful face.
  • myers0machine
    Options
    Do you think the person above is attractive? to many am sure but not my size
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    @Kayeedaisybee

Yes, i like your look. i see some mystery there :)
  • KayeeDaisyBee
    Options

Do you have any idea how much a comment like that hurts? I'm really, really trying...
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options

Do you have any idea how much a comment like that hurts? I'm really, really trying...

You need to be ready for comments like this.... dont take it personally. Doesn't mean your not attractive, just not to him thats all.
    But like i said... posting on threads like this you have to be ready for harsh comments sometimes
  • XXemomattXX
    Options

Awww don't let em get you down. you are really pretty and i mean that.
  • brittvee
    brittvee Posts: 123
    Options
    @julz ... Gorgeous :)
  • myers0machine
    Options

think you miss understood my slag doll you aint my type of girl (The definition of MY SIZE is "My type of girl")you look g (good)keep up the work any tips advice or a chat link me up as a friend soz if my slag hit you wrong way
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options

think you miss understood my slag doll you aint my type of girl (The definition of MY SIZE is "My type of girl")you look g (good)keep up the work any tips advice or a chat link me up as a friend soz if my slag hit you wrong way

He's a BEAST!!!

Wait!

I'm NOT GAY!!!!!
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options

He's a BEAST!!!

Wait!

I'm NOT GAY!!!!!

you sure?!?!

YOUR CUTE THOUGH :)
  • 180farm
    180farm Posts: 230
    Options
    Absolutely
  • XXemomattXX
    Options
    Total MILF
  • 180farm
    Options
    Total MILF

Again, really?!? Can someone come up with something other than that?
  • myers0machine
    Options
    Total MILF

gilf
  • brittvee
    brittvee Posts: 123
    Options

He's a BEAST!!!

Wait!

I'm NOT GAY!!!!!

^^^ lol!
  • KayeeDaisyBee
    Options
  • 180farm
    Options
    Total MILF

gilf

Well done.

Kaye's, don't take it personally. This topic thread isn't for the faint of heart.
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    @ 180farm
    Yep.