45 pounds down

Options
sieffy
sieffy Posts: 3 Member
Need help with how to maintain. Won't from Ia size 12/14 to 4/6 want to lose out 7 more lbs. not sure now!! Also I exercise about 500-600 calories a day and on Friday I injured my calf. Have been off or 2.5 days now. Feel like I'm slipping

Replies

• jasper93004
    Options
    If your gym has any water aerobic type activities, you should try that as you can use the buoyancy of the water to counter any calf pain and what not. Good luck and great job!
  • JlSimon22
    JlSimon22 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    About three weeks ago I sprained my ankle/ fractured my foot completely throwing me off my routine(at the gym of all places). I go to a circuit training gym and they put together circuits for me focusing on all upper body and abs. It's really helped me to stay focused with eating since I still feel like i'm working out and it continues to build muscle/ burn calories. You can do it! Don't let it deter you. Just sit when you do everything and don't try to do too much. You also can do the bike with one foot. which is good to keep up the cardio. While it's not the same, it feels better than doing nothing.

Good luck, you can do it!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!