Just finished college, ready to get fit!

Options
Hello,

I am 22 years old and sick of feeling the way I do! I am leaving college and getting ready to start life so I am ready to do it the healthy way. I have some major events coming up and I am ready to get in shape and would love some new friends so we can support each other! :)

Replies

• lizblizz28
    lizblizz28 Posts: 166
    Options
    I'm 21 and about to start my senior year :) friend request sent
  • jdkdavis
    jdkdavis Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats on finishing college! I just finished up grad school and I just re-dedicated myself to cooking more at home and getting healthy with all of this free time. I'll send a friend request :)
  • gettingfitx
    Options
    Thanks ladies! School controlled my life for awhile and my health definitely took a back seat!
  • Bug207
    Bug207 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same spot! I just graduated from college in May and am ready to get my act together haha.
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my Junior year of college and I still have a while to go with my health :)
    Welcome to the rest of your life!!
  • arielian
    arielian Posts: 200
    Options
    sending you a request, i just graduated also!
  • gettingfitx
    Options
    Nice meeting you all!
  • shutterbug21
    shutterbug21 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Just graduated ! You're totally right, we should start our "real lives in the real world" the way we've always wanted to! Healthy :D
  • gettingfitx
    Options
    Haha, EXACTLY :)
  • liveforthemomenttt
    Options
    I have a semester left of college, but I'm in the same place. Feel free to add me.
  • alexandra0690
    Options
    Wow. I just turned 22, and i have 2 children, and im just starting an associates nursing program. I feel like im going to gain weight. ugghhh. school is so stressful.
  • gettingfitx
    Options
    You won't! I just wasn't paying any attention to what I was eating. You will do great! Congrats :)
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm 23, in my sophomore year of college, with 5-6 years to go. I'm behind the curve. Nice to meet you all though!
  • ZiezieO
    ZiezieO Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and heading into my 5th (and final!-hopefully) year! I let school be #1 but I can't let my body keep taking the back burner... SO IT'S TIME TO GET HEALTHY, GOOD GRADES, AND GOOD JOBS :happy:
  • JamesterCK
    JamesterCK Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm actually currently going to college. It's rough because I love to eat while studying, especially sweets! Trying to get my eating under control and develop a consistent exercise program before fall semester. I'm sure we can help each other stay on track! Sending you a friend request now.
  • gettingfitx
    Options
    Yes! We need to put ourselves first. I agree we can help each other :)