Six Week 6 Pack

Options
So I'm about to start level 2 of the 30 Day Shred, and I'm considering picking up a copy of Six Week Six Pack to add in to my work-out. Anyone have any experience with it? I know my body fat is too high to actually have a six pack right now, but I'm really wanting to tone up my midsection. Would love some reviews or before/after pictures!

Replies

• GambinoGirl
    GambinoGirl Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am doing the 30 day shred with 6 week 6 pack now and I love it. It gives a good burn. I love the 6 week 6 pack video. Im starting level 2 on monday. Feel free to add me!
  • golightlyphilosophy
    Options
    Do you track your calories burned for SWSP? What do you put it in as on MFP? Or do you use a heart rate monitor?
  • GambinoGirl
    GambinoGirl Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Do you track your calories burned for SWSP? What do you put it in as on MFP? Or do you use a heart rate monitor?

Yeah. I put aerobics and core training. I track it on MFP. When I do them both together I burn about 441.
  • Domi_BTGfit
    Domi_BTGfit Posts: 149
    Options
    I record every exercise that is listed in the MFP database. If it isn't listed, then I either enter it (using the listed calories burned on the machines I've used) or just leave that one out. It's just a great tool to help you learn what works best for you - all personal choice though :)