Tried to go alone... Need support!

Options
Hi. I tried MFP early this spring and lost nearly 20 pounds our of my 60 pound goal. Then I got too busy to log and soon started eating everything in sight. Gained all back plus more. I dont have any energy to get through my day much less exercise in this heat! I need friends to support me... Tired of going it alone!

Replies

• arathena720
    arathena720 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Congrats on coming back and giving it another go. The only time you lose is when you totally quit. I find reading through the message boards and the status updates really helps in keeping me on track.
  • chrissypooh86
    chrissypooh86 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    U can add me
  • FuneralForMyFat
    Options
    You are more then welcome to add me, I am in the same boat coming back to MFP after losing about 8kgs last time I was using it.
  • niki2113
    niki2113 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • debbysatit
    debbysatit Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I can relate and need help too!
  • MelissaFD
    MelissaFD Posts: 8
    Options
    Feel free to add. This is my first time trying MFP, I love how I can track my food intake, it's made me more careful about what actually eat at every meal and especially between meals. I too need help with motivation- lets dot his thing together ! And btw- good for you on having another go.
  • Gemmaa_
    Gemmaa_ Posts: 1
    Options
    i know how you feel, none of my family support me so it's really difficult doing it alone. i've only lost like 3 or 4lbs and i've been doing this for like 2 months now