I can't stop buying bikini's! 17Lbs down PICS

Options
reereejandro
reereejandro Posts: 62 Member
I am 22 years old, 5'4'' and I found myself overweight.

I was about 135 lbs when I finished University... still looked pretty good after gaining my drinking weight of 10 Lbs.

Shortly thereafter I moved away and found the love of my life. My time put in at the gym turned into cuddles and my healthy eating turned into eating delicious things as he learned the joy of cooking as well as quick delicious meals like Hamburger Helper.. which I had never even heard of. He isn't fat.. he looks great. But I started to eat and eat without working out at all. And I would eat the same portions that he would.

I know a lot of you must have gained relationship weight as well... I'm sure some can relate. Anyways 2 years into our relationship I found myself at 162Lbs.. what the... F. (Wow, I just calculated it now and it's almost 27 Lbs)

I met his sister and she motivated me to join in on her 30 Day Shred with Jillian Micheals. I was googling something about it and the answer came from MFP. Score. I looked into it and joined right away and began tracking my calories and reading the message boards.

I have done Level 1 TWICE, with about 2 weeks in between sets.
I am now on day 5 of Level 2.
HALFWAY THROUGH THE SHRED!

So, as it turns out, I have almost no photos of me at my heaviest. I guess I felt camera shy. LUCKILY I got the 2nd love or my life at my fattest so I do have photos of me holding/loving/posing with him.

THEN:
29vsz6.jpg
I looked like a fat blob that was about to eat my puppy so I had to crop my face, hahaha.

34ys3yr.jpg
My 22 Birthday

NOW:
2089tvr.jpg
Finally able to go clothes shopping, and did I ever. These shorts are actually too big now, and I'll have to get them taken in.

33lcxp5.jpg
Getting there!

2zjgtj7.jpg
Now to cut out the fat and sugar so I can let those abs come in...

I have a trip to Jamaica come August 1 :) I will be there for the entire August so I'm being really serious about finishing my shred!

I can see the start of abs, my *kitten* is so firm, my back has some definition, and I just noticed this morning how skinny my arms look :)

I am aiming for about another 10lbs to be lost this month.

I know you dog lovers probably want to see what my dog looks like now, dontcha??

2lm2p76.jpg

So-that concludes my little story! I will be back after 15 more days of shredding with more pics :) Thank you my sister-in-law, my man, MFP, and my friends on here :)

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************My stomach is really starting to show definition, even just since the 2 days of the bikini pics being taken, and I'm wondering what is the best way to get rid of fat around my stomach to let those toned abs from underneath show up??? I figure I should just keep doing the Shred but make sure to really reduce the fat and sugar in my diet to the MFP goals... or should I just go on an all-together just protein and veggies diet for the next 2 weeks? Thanks for any help!
********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Replies

• Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Keep at it! Your doing well
  • scrmngdsy
    scrmngdsy Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!!

Pretty much the same thing happened to me with my relationship! It was so easy to get lost in cooking together, and eating similar portion sizes.

The most important thing is that we caught it before it got out of control. You look great!
  • CajunNino
    CajunNino Posts: 269
    Options
    "Turn heads, Sexy."
    :love:
  • brendaschmitt1
    Options
    Wow you look great. I guess the 30 day shred does work. Today was my first day starting the 30DS. I have had a 5 week plateau after losing 14 lbs so i figured I have to change my exercise routine. It's good to know it really works.
  • Maximumresults
    Options
    its good to feel good..enjoy it all!
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous. For reducing abs to see muscle, I can tell you that I have seen a major reduction in my tummy and I am not doing any sugar at all, low carb. Once you get where you want to be you can see what your maintenance macros/calories are.... but you look pretty much amazing as you are!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation, great job! Keep it up!

PS: Your doggie is soo cute as well :wink:
  • 88josephine88
    Options
    I was incredibly stressed, broke, and working/studying all the time, I'd leave the house at 7am, get home at the earlier 10pm every day for months, and eat two meals a day max, and I was 68kg at one point. Then I met my bf, and things calmed down, I took on full-time sedentry work, he would drive me around everywhere, we ate together, especially his mum's awesome cooking, we'd go out to eat all the time. I got up to 95kg.
    IN SIX MONTHS!!
    I had stretch marks behind my knees, on my thighs, and hips,
    it all happened so quickly I barely even realised it.
    I'm back to about 85kg now, but I'm still living the similar 'relationship' lifestyle to some extent. Very hard to cook two meals (healthy one for me, and something he would actually eat for him),

btw, white bikini = you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • pawneed5
    pawneed5 Posts: 37
    Options
    Awesome! Keep it up :) Have an awesome trip!
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Gaaaaaah what a cute little dude!
  • ShaunMc1968
    ShaunMc1968 Posts: 204
    Options
    You look fantastic - keep going.
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Good work. You look great!
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work. You look amazing!
  • nhga47
    nhga47 Posts: 118
    Options
    WOW! Keep it up! Congrats! I would not be able to stop buying them either! I can't wait to be able to wear medium shirts instead of extra large! LOL
  • 76pounds
    76pounds Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain, lol. I'm a bikiniholic too :D Own tons of bikinis lol.
    Love the progress!
  • reereejandro
    reereejandro Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the encouragement. Yes that program is crazy.

I can't wait to have my AFTER body. Looking to lose another 10lbs and see some abs by August for my trip to be my very best :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!