July P90X/Insanity Challenge Starting Soon!

Options
Hey MFP friends I am starting a 90 Day P90X/Insanity Fitness Challenge group and have space for just a few more people. It is starting very soon on Monday July 9th so act VERY SOON! Ask me for any further details! Thanks!

Replies

• peridot1383
    peridot1383 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I don't own the programs... What's the fastest way for me to get them? I was thinking of doing insanity.
  • greggags2
    greggags2 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    The challenge is starting tomorrow July 9th so last chance to get in on the group!
  • ccriggs
    ccriggs Posts: 1
    Options
    I have Insanity. Are you doing both? I will join and start Insanity with you tomorrow! I need motivation to actually finish the program.
  • Treyonem
    Treyonem Posts: 10
    Options
    Hey MFP friends I am starting a 90 Day P90X/Insanity Fitness Challenge group and have space for just a few more people. It is starting very soon on Monday July 9th so act VERY SOON! Ask me for any further details! Thanks!

yea I'm starting my Insanity workout challenge tomorrow also, looking for a group
  • dongreyatindra
    Options
    Hi

I am starting insanity today . Will love to join the challenge group . Please let me know how to join the group .
  • chill611
    chill611 Posts: 4
    Options
    I have P90X...I would love to be part of the group!
  • alanmat
    alanmat Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am starting P90X today. Please add me to the group.
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options

I'm in, although I'm on week 5 of P90-X. What's the format of the challenge? Is this for people doing one, either, or both at the same time? (Or D, all of the above?)
  • kaseyball
    kaseyball Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    ooh. I just got my copy in the mail - can I still join in?
  • Akious
    Akious Posts: 71
    Options
    wish i could join in but $200 for some dvds, bands, and pull-up bar is the thing thats got me a little hesitant to drop the money.

for those who have done it before or are currently doing it, is it worth putting down that money? I seriously want to know since I am on the fence.