Wore a real bathing suit today

Options
jtjunkie
jtjunkie Posts: 59 Member
So used to covering up with shorts and a shirt. Only down 15.5 pounds but it was enough to make me feel more confident. Less than half way there but it gives me the motivation to keep going.

Replies

• mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • Ruz456
    Ruz456 Posts: 99
    Options
    Hey thats what its all about, keep up with the good work and your motivation will continue improve, awesome work!
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I wore a Speedo. Pink. With B-Dazzled rhinestones.

I think purple would match your complexion better....
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    :love:
  • moonfire628
    Options

LMAO ....*now imagining you in the pink Speedo* ... :love:

To the OP: great job!! 15 pounds is a fantastic achievement, and if it made you feel confident then it's an even bigger achievement. Way to go!!
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Options
    The rhinestones form a bulls-eye, on the crotch. It's hot.

LOL....Do you dance around singin "I'm sexy and I know it!!" ..... Because in the picture in my head you are!!!!!!
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    That must have been a great feeling for you!
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Options
    So used to covering up with shorts and a shirt. Only down 15.5 pounds but it was enough to make me feel more confident. Less than half way there but it gives me the motivation to keep going.

Way to go!! It is the greatest feeling ever isn't it? ....Everyone was waiting on me to get out of the water at the water slide park. haha:laugh: My kids and I had a blast!! I am stil bigger than I was before and would not be caught dead in a suit at a water park....Now I just don't care, I feel good and want to have fun and make up for all the years I missed out on.
  • lornaheron
    lornaheron Posts: 72
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!