Ugh, I've let myself 'go'

Options
hi, I am upset with myself for letting myself 'go'. So I am grabbing hold again. This post seems pretty blah, wingy and negative, but really I have just had the slap in the face moment and I am determined to conquer food today, tomorrow and the day after that!

I really look forward to meeting you and supporting each other, so hi from me, determined wife and mother of 2. See you on the boards :)

Replies

• Assassins_Angel
    Options
    Good Luck on your journey!! hope you lose the weight you want to and that it isnt too difficult! feel free to add me :)
  • mummy_gerdes
    mummy_gerdes Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    good luck!! we've all been there thats why we're here now - to take control!! the people on here are fantastic and even if you have a bad day (or three!) they never judge you as we all know how hard it is!! feel free to add me. wife and mother of 1. :flowerforyou:
  • FR89
    FR89 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Good luck.. you can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • wwpecker
    wwpecker Posts: 13
    Options
    Looks like you have taken the first steps in the right direction - good karma to you !
  • jadejadelee
    Options
    Thanks I will add you, look forward to following you :)

also I would like to share my stats with you all. Im 30, when I jumped on the scales today I weighed in at 91.3kg, lady time I checked a couple of weeks ago I was 88kg.

Im 5'4" tall and was a healthy weight through school but by the time I was 18 and at uni my weight began to creep up 63kg, 67kg when I married at 24yrs then 75 after first baby and 80 after second and now my children are 5 and 3 and I am in the 90's and was hoping to have more children.

But really being this overweight it will not only be harder to conceive but difficult to carry (I had an early miscarriage in January this year). Not to mention having no energy. And because I am vain I would like to be able to tell the baby bump from my fat! I like having a nice firm bubba belly not a fatty deposit on top!
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    You've got to start sometime, and you've got to start someplace. Now's the time and this is the place. Congrats on taking the first step.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    hi, I am upset with myself for letting myself 'go'. So I am grabbing hold again. This post seems pretty blah, wingy and negative, but really I have just had the slap in the face moment and I am determined to conquer food today, tomorrow and the day after that!

I really look forward to meeting you and supporting each other, so hi from me, determined wife and mother of 2. See you on the boards :)
    as you "only" have 28kg to lose you found the problem before it went MANIC like i did!! :bigsmile:

good luck honey x
  • jessickahhh
    Options
    Gooooood luck, girl ! :)
    I'm sure it's not that bad.
    But hustttle ;)
  • 76pounds
    76pounds Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    We're on the same boat. I''ve been eating nonstop lately lmfao