darnit!

Options
jesse1117
jesse1117 Posts: 124 Member
i ate three cookies and a cupcake for breakfast, and have eaten half my day's calories already.
darn you christmas cheer!
why is it so hard to resist treats in the office?!

Replies

• klybarger
    Options
    I think they radiate subliminal messages that make it too hard to resist. But think people need to splurge once in a while - deprivation really sucks.
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I have the same thing in my office but I am very good at resisting them you just have to keep in mind whats more important your health or feeling bad. I bring in healthy snacks.!!! Maybe you should bring in healthy snacks for everyone so you can eat those. Good Luck!!!
  • boomersooner806
    Options
    I had a friend who made cookies yesterday... I had 5 of them. :grumble:
    But, hey, you can't completely deprive yourself of those goodies. It's okay to splurge every once in a while as long as it's not every single day. I deprived myself of ALL sugar (no exaggeration; no candy, no chocolate, no sugar-added things, etc) and it was hard. I was irritable ALL the time and it just wasn't a good thing for those around me. So, I say, hey, it's okay! Just keep your other choices healthy the rest of the day and work out!! :smile:
    It's okay!
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    I feel your pain. Forget about it and just eat normal the rest of the day. :flowerforyou:
  • kmg621
    kmg621 Posts: 11
    Options
    Don't even look back...just look forward! It happens....especially in December! :)
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    An occasional treat day won't kill you. Just don't do it every day. Good luck! :flowerforyou: