I don't know if Im gonna pick it up and keep it up!

Options
:grumble: I have been OFF the wagon for several months..I got so discouraged with the whole thing...I have continued to exercise but my eating could be better...Im doing good today and yesterday was not sooooo bad...I don't know how to do this anymore...:blushing: I asked my husband to be my drill sgt :ohwell: ...maybe that will help!

Replies

• taterbugtoo
    Options
    You gotta find the shiny side of the quarter you are still exercising and you have lost 17 pounds!! Just a word of advice though I get pissed at my hubby when he does the hovering drill sargeant thing. Don't make him responsible for what you need to do when you have a down day you might just end up being mad at him. That's just me tho so keep up the good work!! ; )208130.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • aweightogo
    Options
    It's a daily struggle for me too. Every day that is a good day is a victory! Keep it up.
  • MadWorld
    MadWorld Posts: 200
    Options
    First, the important thing is... you're back ON the wagon! :wink:

You can do it. Don't be so hard on yourself when you do have a bad day-- it happens. When it happens, you don't give up. You keep going. It's a lifestyle change, for the better.

Sounds like you've got a supportive hubby.

Good luck on your journey!
  • Smeaders
    Options
    I was doing good for about 5 months my self, but when my mother had her surgery I was at home most of the time with her, since she couldn't do anything. So I’ve started back this week watching what I eat. I keep telling my self that I need to go the gym, but I never find the strength to do so. However I have noticed the difference in how my cloths fit after just one week( almost) in watching what I eat. It's a daily struggle but I hope that I’ll have the strength to endure this time.
  • JenniferMann24
    Options
    Thanks guys....and your right...it got a little annoying yesterday when my husband was talking about a big glass of sweet tea and I said something about something sweet and he looked at me like....I DON'T THINK SO...lol...he is very supportive and loves me just like I am..

Thanks again.