My Goal for the week Starting Mon. July 9th.

Options
my Goal for this week (Starting Mon July 9th) will be to burn 2500 calories a day. This is will be very hard, and probably pure torture, but I know if I survive this week, I can do ANYTHING.

Replies

• sm_4ever17
    sm_4ever17 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    dont do this r u crazy???????????
    i normally burn around 200 calories but yesterday i burnt 360 and could not sleep. relax and take it easy. try losing 1 kg a week or if you are very overweight thn may be 2 but not more than that. just my opinion :) gud luck
  • TLIGHTFULL
    TLIGHTFULL Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You should be able to do this easily. I burn ~2400 daily by going about my daily routine. (according to fitbit). good luck to you. :flowerforyou:
  • marie_1565
    marie_1565 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You might want to build up to this. Burning 600-800 a day is already quite a bit if you want to challenge yourself. More than that on a daily basis could lead to torn muscles etc. especially if your body isn't used to it. Moderation is really key as you don't want go overboard and then get burned out or injure yourself.
  • ladysweetpotato
    Options
    That is a bit extreme! Maybe shoot for burning 3500 per week (500 a day) to lose a pound a week. You may find that you lose more. But, this is healthy weight loss. Good luck and don't be to hard on yourself :)