will I ever been thin again?!?!?!?!!

Options
morning all, i am on it again..this YO YO dieting sucks. so healthy eating I hope you are my answer....

Replies

• Jessamyfrm
    Jessamyfrm Posts: 89
    Options
    Spend less time questioning yourself and more time into putting your plan into action and you WILL get there! :D
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    You will be a healthy weight IF you make it happen.

No work (whether that means improving your diet or working out or both) = no results.

ETA - not implying that you aren't putting in work
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    If you put forth the effort, you will!
  • MizSaz
    MizSaz Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I'm in the process of breaking a 15 year, 40+ pound yo yo. It's not always easy, but it's definitely worth it. Set realistic and achievable goals for yourself, and remind yourself often that there is no such thing as long term instant gratification.

Good luck! :)
  • PaulaBr0wn
    Options
    thanks for the positive feedback.... and you right... I just have to get it together and do it......
  • MrsLeibas
    MrsLeibas Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Just keep trying! Remember that not every day is going to be great, heck they might not even be good. But as long as you get up the next day and try to do better, that's all that counts! Also remember it's not about a DIET ... it's about a LIFESTYLE change that you can KEEP! If you change your life in a way that you can keep, then you will be able to keep the results! My progress has been slow and steady. I've been working on this since January 1st and was definitely hoping to be farther along by now, but I keep telling myself progress is slow but I have the rest of my life to do this and maintain this! Good luck!
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    thanks for the positive feedback.... and you right... I just have to get it together and do it......

Before I moved down South and joined MFP I wanted to lose weight so bad - I spent hours pouring through articles on the internet about the best methods to lose weight, finding workout routines and recipes and blah blah blah - BUT the one thing I wasn;t doing was actually putting in some real effort / work. I was caught up in some weird cycle and was too scared to start (not sure why).

Once I started logging my food and actually really putting in the effort - I was amazed at how simple it was. It really doesn't take all that much effort and now I've lost 31lbs and the mountain I made of weight loss gets smaller and smaller with every positive choice I make food wise and fitness wise.

You can do this - and I promise it's not as difficult as it might seem. Just start moving, take one crappy item out of your diet and replace it with something healthy.

:flowerforyou:
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options

I see your ticker is set to lose 33 lbs =) Guess what.. Mine says 33 lost ;D
    You can do it! It has taken me roughly 8 weeks.. simple diet and exercise. I've still got more to lose, and I'll be here for support =)