Hello, Everyone! I'm new and would like to meet new people!

Options
Hi Everyone!
I'm here because I hope that this is going to make a change for myself. I've tried many of diets and I've tried to maintain but ended up over-doing myself over and over again. I feel like I'm way too busy to workout but I know I can make time (with a little motivation). And I really really want this! I hope I can meet new people that will inspire me and keep me motivated! I want to lose weight for myself and my family! And I want to feel happy again and proud of myself. So feel free to keep my hopes up with all of your stories! I'd really like to read them ! Thanks for your time :)

Replies

• ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    you can do just in hang in there and keep trying
  • woohoo4gammon
    woohoo4gammon Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well and I know with the support of these boards, we can do this! I've love reading all of the posts and they are so inspiring!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP has lots of good people here, as well as all the handy tools. Add me if you like! Just don't mind my odd sense of humor. :smile:
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    You can do this. There was a point in my life the only time I had to work out was 5am and I wanted it so badly that I did it! I'm sending a request now :)
  • BryGuy2
    BryGuy2 Posts: 244
    Options
    Hey there and welcome to MFP! This is an awesome site to help you stay on track and meet new people for support. I have had nothing but good experiences on here, I love it! There are so many amazing people who are kind, honest and helpful in your goals and health.

I, like you, have tried many diets and exercise programs, but never got anywhere. A couple years ago I did p90x and followed a specific diet and got great results. I wasnt on MFP at the time, but earlier this year did the same thing for a month and lost 10 lbs. With hard work, dedication, preparation, accountability and the support from MFP, it couldnt have been easier. You can and WILL reach your goals if you really want it that bad.

Feel free to add me as a friend, I am always here for tips, advice, support or off-topic chatting. It's always good to make new friends.

Bry
  • Fabgirl41
    Fabgirl41 Posts: 2
    Options
    We are all in this together! Hang in there!
  • pattybattin
    Options
    I wish you luck. I do not like to exercise so I only ride my stationary bike 5 min. in the AM and 5 min in the PM. I struggle with it every day but remind myself how very little time it is. By watching my calories on this site I am down 30lbs. I will send you a friend request.
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • k80_k
    k80_k Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm also just getting started, I decided that today would be the beginning of my lifestyle change (no more diets!) I've signed up for another race and this time I want to run the whole thing :)