Just starting....I know I can do this!

Options
Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself and say I'm very excited about getting my life back, but most of all being a healthy individual. Love this site and they way it tracks the calories, not only on my computer, but phone as well. I've just started a few days ago, but I have a goal of losing at least 30 pounds. We'll see....anyway, just saying hi! :smile:

Replies

• Beccababe01
    Options
    WELCOME!! :) I have 60 left of my goal!
  • macsgirl526
    Options
    Congrats and welcome!! I am somewhat new here as well and I love it!! I have it on my phone as well. Such a great tool. feel free to add me.Anyone can. :)
  • Starla_86
    Starla_86 Posts: 88
    Options
    i'm starting today as well! i think this site is a great place to receive the support you need to keep going.
  • woohoo4gammon
    woohoo4gammon Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! Congrats on your weight loss! I'm going to need the encouragement, but more than ever before, I AM MOVTIVATED by reading all of these success stories on here. Love this site!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined last week myself and already I feel like this has the best of everything including support which most apps/websites forget about.
  • woohoo4gammon
    woohoo4gammon Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! I love the phone app so much! Makes it easier to eat out if you have to! Thanks for welcoming me!