Finally made it to ONEderland!!!!

Options
Curvimami
Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
So Friday I weighed in at 199 and I couldnt believe it. Down from my Pregnancy high of 226 and my pre MFP weight of 215. ( I was 212 when I started MFP). I really didnt know how to feel or if I could believe the scale. Then on Sunday after three more great workouts I wanted to check again and the scale read 198!!!! I was like WHAT!? :noway: I got on and off the scale 3 or four times just to make sure it wasnt a fluke. Im so happy and still in a little shock. :love: Have been in the 200s since the last trimester of my pregnancy in 2010. My son is now almost 18 months and I finally made it back to ONEderland. :happy: 33 more pounds to go to Prebaby weight. :drinker:

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :drinker:
  • Jkc9059
    Jkc9059 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    congratulations!! I hope to be there soon!!
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    That's ONEderful!!! Way to go!
  • WoodsyMama
    WoodsyMama Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!!!! I have 7 lbs. to lose before reaching ONEderland myself. It seems I've been stuck here in TWOderland for the past year or so. No excuses.
  • Curvimami
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!
  • Curvimami
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!!!! I have 7 lbs. to lose before reaching ONEderland myself. It seems I've been stuck here in TWOderland for the past year or so. No excuses.

Im sure you will be there in no time!! You got this! :wink:
  • 5Btieden
    5Btieden Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Love to see posts like this! I can't wait to get there too!!!
  • msmotivated86
    msmotivated86 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    That's awesome girl! So proud of you!!! You should post a picture to motivated yourself even more...Keep up the good work!!
  • OpenHeaven
    OpenHeaven Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    YAYYYYYY YOU!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    That's brilliant! Well done you! You deserve to feel great! Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    That's great!
  • baodell
    baodell Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    What an amazing feeling!! !I cant wait to be there!!
  • BabyLeila23
    BabyLeila23 Posts: 410
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • Curvimami
    Options
    Thanks for all the encouragement everybody!!! Its so motivating!! I dont want to stop, want to blaze through these 33lbs by Christmas :happy:
  • curvymomo3
    curvymomo3 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    THAT IS AWESOME!!!!! :D Im with ya too... when Im under 200 lbs Im getting a darn pedicure! LOL CONGRATS!!! :D
  • momotivation
    momotivation Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    WOHOO!!! can't wait to get there myself. The anticipation is killing me, but glad to know I'm not the only one in this boat!! way to keep me motivated!
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations!!! I made ONEderland a couple of weeks ago, and it is such a wonderful feeling!! You're doing great!!
  • Curvimami
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations!!! I made ONEderland a couple of weeks ago, and it is such a wonderful feeling!! You're doing great!!

Congrats to you as well!! An amazing feeling, right!? Lets vow to never return!!
  • Afrikangirl
    Afrikangirl Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yay you!! I left ONEderland at about 7 months pregnant...my son is 2 TODAY!! I am visualizing the day I cross back over. Congratulations and thanks for sharing :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!