Do you know what today is?

Options

Replies

• natesangel
    natesangel Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    MWAHA should have been yest i wouldn't have been so self conscious coming home from the pool when i realized i forgot to pack one and wore the suit there! tank top, 40D and a toddler in a ergo on my back makes it pretty obvious the girls are free range!!
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Wish I could go bra-less...losing weight with 36DDs makes going bra-less pretty darn uncomfortable!

I was just thinking the same thing - DDs = I never go braless, ever!
  • alicepoppyh
    Options
    Bra-less doesn't work for me. Too big, too uncomfortable. But I will make sure any of my smaller friends go bra-less so I can live through them....
  • ConstableOdo
    ConstableOdo Posts: 104
    Options
    Yeah... This is all well and good for girls with small breasts who don't intend to go jogging today... but as I am a 36DD and I intend to walk or go up stairs at some point... not for me.
  • NanaDino4
    NanaDino4 Posts: 63
    Options
    Awesome!! - but, mine are too big to not wear one!!

same here,,,
  • MSimm62385
    MSimm62385 Posts: 227
    Options
    I approve of this day. =D
  • PhilyPhresh
    PhilyPhresh Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking if every Monday were like this it might go from the "most hated day of the week" to the best day of the week...
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Ok - I guess i can go ONE day - but I love my matching bra and panty sets, they are SOoOoOoooo cute!
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    Ok - I guess i can go ONE day - but I love my matching bra and panty sets, they are SOoOoOoooo cute!

Thread winner!
  • Bella3119
    Bella3119 Posts: 104
    Options
    I may just barely be a C, but my breast fed kids were a bit too rough with them to allow me to go braless, ever. Have fun ladies!!
  • Barbellsandthimbles
    Barbellsandthimbles Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Wish I could go braless! Only at home though...not out in public! Don't want to scare the little children.
  • amandaa02
    amandaa02 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to participate in this day.. but working in a doctors office, with 40DD.. I dont think I can pull that off... Now as soon as I walk in the door at my house it will come off.. :)
  • Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I'm actually still rocking my new Bikini, so yeah. :wink:
  • rocketpopsicles
    Options
    40DDD - It actually hurts to not wear a bra and do any type of excersize - So I'm out!

haha - but have fun to all who celebrate :P
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options

Thread winner!

Thank you, Thank you! I'm serious! Hot pink, Teal/Black, Red, Zebra striped, black strapless with pink ribbon and polka dots, pure virginal white - take your pics, I've got MANY to choose from :wink:
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    My name is Baconcakes and I approve of this message.
  • snick1734
    snick1734 Posts: 8
    Options
    Wish I could go bra-less...losing weight with 36DDs makes going bra-less pretty darn uncomfortable!
    Yup but F's are even worse...will these damn things shrink all ready!
  • jessejames3ball
    Options

Thread winner!

Thank you, Thank you! I'm serious! Hot pink, Teal/Black, Red, Zebra striped, black strapless with pink ribbon and polka dots, pure virginal white - take your pics, I've got MANY to choose from :wink:
    That is pretty awesome, actually. Teal/black is a fantastic combo.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! *unsnap* Let's do this!!
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! *unsnap* Let's do this!!

That's what I'm talking about! :drinker: