Ladies- Tom what do u do...

Options
S for me when my lovely friend comes once a month it's a time I usually fall off the wagon and want sweets main,y chocolate.oh and sushi. I'm trying to be good..
Any healthy recipes you ladies cam share on what u will have to help?

Replies

• jadedbutterfly71
    jadedbutterfly71 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I eat dark chocolate...mmmmm...72% or higher
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I lose my appetite.
    I am always in to much pain to even think of food. The idea of it makes me sick at times.
  • EbonySD
    EbonySD Posts: 142
    Options
    S for me when my lovely friend comes once a month it's a time I usually fall off the wagon and want sweets main,y chocolate.oh and sushi. I'm trying to be good..
    Any healthy recipes you ladies cam share on what u will have to help?

I usually forget the exact day my cravings kick in (about 10 days prior to cycle) and end up eating everything I can imagine - literally. After doing some online research last month, this month I'm changing my diet to increase my intake of complex carbs - I actually baked a dozen low bran raisin muffins and plan to eat as many of them as I want over the next 12 days or so along with taking Dexatrim (just for the next 12 days). I'm not really in to diet pills but I figure this along with the complex carbs is better than eating a huge container of lasagne or pigging out at taco bell.

Hopefully this works.
  • tyrtill
    tyrtill Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I sometimes make my girlfriend the jiffy chocolate muffins. If you split the box into 6 muffins they're only 150-160 calories per muffin

I've also made her chocolate banana "ice cream"

slice a banana into 1/8 to 1/4 in slices (smaller is better)
    freeze the slices for ~4 hours (longer is fine you can do this days ahead)
    throw the slices in the blender with cocoa powder to taste (I also add PB2 because I like peanut butter)
    blend till it resembles soft serve
    Enjoy!

My girlfriend also likes the dark chocolate nature valley bars too
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I don't weigh myself that week and try to feed my cravings in a smart manner. Then again I just had a peanut butter and pickle sandwich for lunch soooo I'm not sure if I'm succeeding. >.>