Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Ladies- Tom what do u do...

S for me when my lovely friend comes once a month it's a time I usually fall off the wagon and want sweets main,y chocolate.oh and sushi. I'm trying to be good..
Any healthy recipes you ladies cam share on what u will have to help?

Replies

• jadedbutterfly71
    jadedbutterfly71 Posts: 83 Member
    I eat dark chocolate...mmmmm...72% or higher
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    I lose my appetite.
    I am always in to much pain to even think of food. The idea of it makes me sick at times.
  • EbonySD
    EbonySD Posts: 142
    S for me when my lovely friend comes once a month it's a time I usually fall off the wagon and want sweets main,y chocolate.oh and sushi. I'm trying to be good..
    Any healthy recipes you ladies cam share on what u will have to help?

I usually forget the exact day my cravings kick in (about 10 days prior to cycle) and end up eating everything I can imagine - literally. After doing some online research last month, this month I'm changing my diet to increase my intake of complex carbs - I actually baked a dozen low bran raisin muffins and plan to eat as many of them as I want over the next 12 days or so along with taking Dexatrim (just for the next 12 days). I'm not really in to diet pills but I figure this along with the complex carbs is better than eating a huge container of lasagne or pigging out at taco bell.

Hopefully this works.
  • tyrtill
    tyrtill Posts: 31 Member
    I sometimes make my girlfriend the jiffy chocolate muffins. If you split the box into 6 muffins they're only 150-160 calories per muffin

I've also made her chocolate banana "ice cream"

slice a banana into 1/8 to 1/4 in slices (smaller is better)
    freeze the slices for ~4 hours (longer is fine you can do this days ahead)
    throw the slices in the blender with cocoa powder to taste (I also add PB2 because I like peanut butter)
    blend till it resembles soft serve
    Enjoy!

My girlfriend also likes the dark chocolate nature valley bars too
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    I don't weigh myself that week and try to feed my cravings in a smart manner. Then again I just had a peanut butter and pickle sandwich for lunch soooo I'm not sure if I'm succeeding. >.>