Finally made it to ONEderland!!!!

Options

Replies

• Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Good job! I made it to onderland a couple months back. One of us...one of us.... :bigsmile:
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Good job! I made it to onderland a couple months back. One of us...one of us.... :bigsmile:

Thanks and congrats to you as well :bigsmile:
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,270 Member
    Options
    Congrats. You should be so proud of yourself. Will follow you soon!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Throwing you an internet party, cause I know just how great onederland feels! :drinker:
  • RejoicingL
    RejoicingL Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Keep up the good work! Save a seat for me! I've started my journey, just need to arrive!
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations!!! I made ONEderland a couple of weeks ago, and it is such a wonderful feeling!! You're doing great!!

Congrats to you as well!! An amazing feeling, right!? Lets vow to never return!!

NEVER AGAIN! We CAN do this!! :wink:
  • clneary
    clneary Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    great job, keep up the good work
  • joan41
    joan41 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! It's an AWESOME feeling!! Best of luck on your journey!!
  • Curvimami
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone for all your responses and encouragement. It is greatlly appreciated and warms my heart :blushing:
  • Lkoblara
    Lkoblara Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Isn't it great to hit that "now I'm getting somewhere" number? I just hit mine over the weekend too. Yay us!
  • thecosmichorn
    thecosmichorn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!

Youa re amazing :D
  • chandra38
    chandra38 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!! I know exactly how you feel! My pregnancy weight was 224, and I was at 205 when I joined MFP! I love being in ONEderland, and I'm looking forward to shedding these last 58 pounds! :happy:
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    So Friday I weighed in at 199 and I couldnt believe it. Down from my Pregnancy high of 226 and my pre MFP weight of 215. ( I was 212 when I started MFP). I really didnt know how to feel or if I could believe the scale. Then on Sunday after three more great workouts I wanted to check again and the scale read 198!!!! I was like WHAT!? :noway: I got on and off the scale 3 or four times just to make sure it wasnt a fluke. Im so happy and still in a little shock. :love: Have been in the 200s since the last trimester of my pregnancy in 2010. My son is now almost 18 months and I finally made it back to ONEderland. :happy: 33 more pounds to go to Prebaby weight. :drinker:

Great job!!! I have been in ONEderland myself for about 3 weeks. It's the best feeling... keep up the good work...
  • Curvimami
    Options
    That's awesome! Isn't it great to hit that "now I'm getting somewhere" number? I just hit mine over the weekend too. Yay us!

Congrats!!!! Yaay Us!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Curvimami
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!! I know exactly how you feel! My pregnancy weight was 224, and I was at 205 when I joined MFP! I love being in ONEderland, and I'm looking forward to shedding these last 58 pounds! :happy:

Those babies!!! Gotta love 'em. But Geez!!! lol. Congrats and Welcome back to ONEderland!!!!
  • Curvimami
    Options
    So Friday I weighed in at 199 and I couldnt believe it. Down from my Pregnancy high of 226 and my pre MFP weight of 215. ( I was 212 when I started MFP). I really didnt know how to feel or if I could believe the scale. Then on Sunday after three more great workouts I wanted to check again and the scale read 198!!!! I was like WHAT!? :noway: I got on and off the scale 3 or four times just to make sure it wasnt a fluke. Im so happy and still in a little shock. :love: Have been in the 200s since the last trimester of my pregnancy in 2010. My son is now almost 18 months and I finally made it back to ONEderland. :happy: 33 more pounds to go to Prebaby weight. :drinker:

Great job!!! I have been in ONEderland myself for about 3 weeks. It's the best feeling... keep up the good work...

Congrats!!! Its such a ONEderful feeling.lol :bigsmile:
  • Curvimami
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!

Youa re amazing :D

AWWWW thanks :blushing: You are too! Such a great supporter and motivater :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!:wink:
  • NanaDino4
    NanaDino4 Posts: 63
    Options
    awesome job :flowerforyou:
  • HeatherDee92
    HeatherDee92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Can't wait til i make it back to ONEderland! I haven't been there since before puberty! Congrats Girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!