2nd time around....

Options
Hi everyone,

I'm back for the 2nd time around. The first time I was here I did pretty well for awhile but life got in the way. I know I can't use that as an excuse so I am trying to do better this time.

I don't really have a support system around me when it comes to fitness goals. So I'm hoping I can find some here!

Replies

• bkitten1
    bkitten1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    welcome back and good luck to you! I completely understand how challenging it is to try and get your health and fitness on track and fit it into daily life, even more challenging when you are basically in it yourself. Hope that we can encourage each-other and be better for it :)
    ~Brigid
  • michaelalalalala
    Options
    I'm in exactly the same situation, did well for a while, moved city, everything changed, back into my old habits... Not going to let it happen again this time! Hopefully you will find all the motivation you need here!
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as well. Hopefully we can do it right from now on. Add me if you would like:)
  • rytifgates
    rytifgates Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just accepted your request ;). Tell me about the not having support woman!!! My husband LOVES to eat! Loves to eat out, and really bad food. When I tell him I need him to eat healthy so I have positive support and we can help each other, he says "I'm happy being fat, I don't need to go on a diet" ha ha!!! :noway:
  • jaydin85
    jaydin85 Posts: 25
    Options
    I am here for the same reason...lost over 30 lbs last time and then life took its toll and almost gained it all back... so I made some life changes and am in a better situation where I am really gonna go for it and see what I can do along with make it a regular part of everyday eating and lifestyle... I don't have a lot of friends on here yet but feel free to add me and we can support each other!
  • Davariluv
    Davariluv Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! This is my first time using myfitnesspal. Since I have been in a relationship, I have gained a few pounds and feeling totally sad about it.

Let's keep each other motivated and make sure to log our/your progress everyday..it's work, but well worth it. I am excited for this new journey. My number one priority is trying to focus on my eating habits.

I know you can do this!!
  • SlimSammy2012
    Options
    Welcome back into the boat!
  • jaydin85
    jaydin85 Posts: 25
    Options
    I can some what relate to that too.... my boyfriend in the past had his appendix removed cause it exploded and then just recently had his gallbladder removed and the doctor said he has to eat better...so I buy and cook healthier and tried to get him to join me with this and he says he will eat healthier but not use a food diary... i also noticed he sneaks sweets a lot but dont want to pressure or say anything to often (dont want him to think I am thinking hes fat) but worry and wish he would get on board whole heartily for his health!