One year and almost 100 down!

Options
I am very happy and healthy and feel like my whole life has changed. I am so glad that one year ago I decided that I was ready to change my life and I haven't looked back.

123326.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

[url=http://photos.myfitnesspal.com/images/photos/123/326/123326_2649.jpg[/img][/url]

Replies

• AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    87 lbs! Wow, congratulations. You should be very proud of yourself! Keep up the good work.
  • alywagner
    Options
    Thanks. It has been a long hard journey, but I am soo glad I have stuck to it. Even with all of my physical issues, I have managed to overcome a lot.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!
  • 34at35
    34at35 Posts: 318
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great! I know what you've been through because its been just over a year for me too!
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    you're an inspiration!
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Aly--

Thank you for your post. I hope to lose 100 lbs. by my birthday next April, but realistically, based on where I am and the rate of loss, it will probably be more like 80 lbs.

Way to go. It is nice to hear from someone who has stuck with it and is enjoying their results.:flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    awesome job, Aly-- congratulations-- you look like a totally different person.
  • AdrienneLich
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! You are doing great. Keep it up :)
  • Makai
    Makai Posts: 43
    Options
    What a true inspiration! Good job and keep up the good work.
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!! :flowerforyou:
  • poeticjustice_2001
    Options
    That's great! You look awesome, and more important it sounds like you feel awesome :)
    It's been 3 years for me, I was down 70 lbs but gained back 25, back on track now.. It's a tough road, as everyone here knows!
    And since it's a LIFELONG journey, obviously there'll by hills and valleys.

I always tell people "you change more on the inside than you'll ever change on the outside" during your weightloss journey.

286730.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart
  • GrnEyz80
    GrnEyz80 Posts: 121
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing! I checked out your photos, and you looks so different!!! You're an inspiration to me, I too am in college and find it so hard to stick to a diet AND workout plan I can do either, but I find it so hard to do both at the same time:noway: . Anyway, I love seeing how much people like you have succeeded and how AMAZING you look after that success. Congratulations girl, keep up the good work! :drinker:
  • LittleSister
    LittleSister Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I am very happy and healthy and feel like my whole life has changed. I am so glad that one year ago I decided that I was ready to change my life and I haven't looked back.

123326.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

[url=http://photos.myfitnesspal.com/images/photos/123/326/123326_2649.jpg[/img][/url]

Alywagner, you rock the house down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • patrice27
    Options
    :happy: Kudos! Hopefully we will all get to where you are now! Keep it up!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    what accomplishment!!!
  • DARTHDOUGY
    DARTHDOUGY Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Way to go....if only everyone could capture and maintain that feeling that you have right now and use it during the journey.
  • mavsfan2009
    mavsfan2009 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I truly admire you. Congrats :heart:
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    :noway: Congratulations...keep up the great work...:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!