NSV. For the first time, I left food on a plate.

Options
castroje
castroje Posts: 130 Member
This is new for me...
My body has started to "tell me" when I am full. I never felt this before. I had never left food on a plate until now. I know I still have a long run ahead of me, but I also know this time is for good. This time I feel different. I see the results and they all depend on me, not on some doctor or some nutricionist...

19747159.png

By the way, if you see the ticker please don't think that I'm almost done. I go for mini goals, that I will adjust after I reach them to keep myself motivated. This first goal is to get me out of "Morbid Obesity" and into "Severe Obesity" . I will be patient, but I will succeed.

What do you think?

Replies

• cberridge1987
    Options
    Hey,

Congrats! I had the same thing a week or so ago. Feels pretty good doesn't it?!
  • beach_floatie
    Options
    I like that idea of setting mini goals to get out of sections of the BMI chart!
  • bookfaery
    bookfaery Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Leaving food on a plate is a huge triumph! I remember that feeling well, and still feel awesome whenever I can manage it. You'll find yourself taking smaller portions too, looking at your plate and realizing that it's not piled with food like it used to be. You should be very proud of yourself! Keep rocking it! :D
  • monkeynumber100
    monkeynumber100 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats!!!
  • castroje
    castroje Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    It is a pretty good feeling!!! I started taking smaller portions. It's a great feeling!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!