Do you use Designer Whey Natural (flavor) P.P.?

Options
I just recently received Designer Whey Double Chocolate and French Vanilla protein powder. I like the double chocolate, but I don't like the after taste of the French Vanilla. I also don't like the way it mask the flavor of the add ins I use.

I am considering getting the "Natural" flavor next time. I was wondering if anyone uses this and would appreciate their reviews on taste and how it is with add ins.

Thanks!

Replies

• darkchocolate68
    Options
    Bringing back to the top to see if I can get some opinions. Thanks!
  • daisymaegreen
    daisymaegreen Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    i used to use the creamy milk chocolate flavor (or something titled like that) and i thought it was really good! i bought the french vanilla the other day because i wanted a vanilla one to add to some breakfast items, and you're right! the flavor is really heavy and i have to use only about a fourth of a scoop to be able to tolerate it. i probably won't buy it again. but i do like designer whey
  • darkchocolate68
    Options
    i used to use the creamy milk chocolate flavor (or something titled like that) and i thought it was really good! i bought the french vanilla the other day because i wanted a vanilla one to add to some breakfast items, and you're right! the flavor is really heavy and i have to use only about a fourth of a scoop to be able to tolerate it. i probably won't buy it again. but i do like designer whey

Thanks for responding. I hope someone sees this who has tried the natural flavor and can let us know how it is.
  • ledarcie
    ledarcie Posts: 1
    Options
    i have and like the vanilla but was scared to try the chocolate, which had bad reviews (on amazon) due to flavor...so maybe i wll try it now! im curious about the natural as well.
  • darkchocolate68
    Options
    i have and like the vanilla but was scared to try the chocolate, which had bad reviews (on amazon) due to flavor...so maybe i wll try it now! im curious about the natural as well.

I have the Double Chocolate and I like it. I don't notice an after taste with it. I mix in PB2 or peanut flour and I really like that. I want to try some coconut flavoring along with the coconut oil I received today. I think the chocolate would also be good with peppermint flavoring.