Young Mom Trying to Get Back on Track

Options
Hi I'm Ally, I'm 20 and trying to lose the weight I gained with having my son. I would really like to get back to the weight I was before which would have me losing about 36 pounds. I was also wondering if any of you know any workouts to tone a post baby tummy. I had to have a c-section which makes my stomach my trouble spot. So, if any of you are going though the same things I am and/or would like to give tips or share support I am here and would appreciate it! :)

Replies

• Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • rn2be_2013
    rn2be_2013 Posts: 16
    Options
    i've had a csection too (vertical....sigh!!!) and I wish I knew what exercises would work too!
  • gabokrocket
    Options
    I plan to do p90x. They should have the workouts on here in the exercise log..
  • carabcox
    carabcox Posts: 4
    Options
    http://www.amazon.com/Anderson-Method-Presents-Post-Pregnancy-Workout/dp/B001F2APHU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1341857657&sr=8-3&keywords=tracy+anderson

Tracy anderson, Gwyneth Paltrow's trainer, has a great dvd for toning. You would also need to add cardio if you want to shed pounds. Good Luck!
  • workoutgirl23
    Options
    I have two young kids. I gained 70 pounds while pregnant with my 2nd child. and before i joined this site i had a stubborn 30 pounds that wouldn't go any where. after i started doing this site, counting my calories and exercising, i lost 22 pounds so far. only another 5-10 more to go. you can do it. its all about will power and determination. i also had two c sections with my babies. I know what you mean. i still, even after losing a lot of weight, have extra skin that hangs off my stomach. my doctor told me, that it probably would never go away completely, unless i get a tummy tuck done. so i plan to get one done after my third child in a couple years.
  • Tlopez428
    Tlopez428 Posts: 115
    Options
    HI, I am 178 and want to be 135. I started doing a workout for my stomach called the 300/30 ab challenge...look it up because it is awesome!