Feeling better already.

Options
I suppose this topic doesn't really belong here, I only started here on the 5th, and I haven't even had my first weekly weigh-in yet.

But in a way it does belong here, because the way I feel is a huge success in terms of my progress so far.

Before I went on this diet I was tired all the time, sluggish, bloated, constantly feeling down, unmotivated, constipated. You name it, that's how I felt.

It's only been four days but I can already feel my body has changed. I have energy, I'm sleeping properly, I'm never bloated, I'm active, I'm enthusiastic, my skin is improving, and I'm just generally cheerful. I mean that makes it sound like I was depressed before, which I wasn't, but I don't know, before I just felt down y'know? And now I feel great.

Cutting out processed food and sugars has made such a huge difference to me, in a way I honestly never thought it could. I can't wait to jump on the machine and do a workout every day. The food I eat tastes so much better then I ever realised.

I didn't think I'd feel this good until much later on after I'd shifted some weight, it's amazing! It just goes to show how bad food and bad living can really put a downer on every aspect of your life, physically and mentally. And although I'm grateful to myself for sticking to it and really wanting to change, I am also grateful to this site and the supportive people here because you have made what might have been tough into something very easy and fulfilling for me.

Replies

• rowdylibrarian
    rowdylibrarian Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    That's great! I had very similar feelings at first, and I still do, even at a month+ ! I'm so glad that you are feeling better, and better about yourself!
  • Iimoorshiai
    Iimoorshiai Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    And the best part is, weight loss IS a mental thing. If you feel better you are more motivated, and with motivation comes the results ;]
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!