INSANITY

I really, really wanna try it.. but 3 payments of 39.95 plus S&H aren't gonna work for me =/ I've looked on ebay and stuff but I have no idea what I'm getting....How can I get the program w/o paying that much?

Replies

• emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    AHHH!! :love:

You rock! Would you happen to know how I go about doing those work outs..do I start at the top and work my way down, one a day? I've never attempted a work out like this.. never picked up a work out dvd or anything..
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Thanks =)
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    I bought it for my husband for 90 (brand new) on Ebay. It's still expensive but at least not 120!
  • rainbowcarrie
    rainbowcarrie Posts: 19 Member
    I bought my Insanity workout set on dvdgreatdeal.com a few weeks ago. It looks like it is no longer on there, but you may want to keep checking. It was $30. I have seen some good deals on eBay as well.
  • Just completed it today! sending my results into Beach Body to get my Shirt....BTW if you don't order it you don't get the 'I earned it shirt"

I'll be posting my 60 day result photos on my profile monday.
    Good Luck KPP!
  • BOLO4Hagtha
    BOLO4Hagtha Posts: 396 Member
    bump
  • Steven
    Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator
    Hi Folks,

Please be aware of the following forum guideline:

8. Posts Must Abide By All Legal Statutes

a) Do not post messages that violate federal, state/provincial, or local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or is bound by NDA (non-disclosure agreement).

b) Posts which promote or encourage illegal activities, including, but not limited to, use of illegal substances, violence against others, and procurement of prescription drugs without a prescription, are prohibited.

c) Images containing hateful or violent imagery, depiction of illegal activities, or copyrighted material are not allowed and will be removed

Posts containing links to copyright-infringing content will be removed, and multiple offenses may lead to strikes.

You can review our guidelines and strike policy here : http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

Regards,
    Steven
    MyFitnessPal Staff