Plus Size Wanting to Stay Plus Size

Options
Yep, I'm a size 16 (Oh and did I mention I am a Capoeirista, flexible, super strong, and healthy?). I'd like to lose about 30 lbs and probably be a size 12-14. I have no interest in society's or the media's idea of thin. If you're like me, please add me, I'd love to hear your story.

PS -I love skinny people too, I am married to a very thin Scot. I just want to relate to someone...

Replies

• ckay220
    ckay220 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm between a size 14/16 right now and I want to get back down to a 8/10..however, I totally understand your concern about keeping your curves! I don't want to be a stick, ever. I'm naturally curvy and I defintely want my old curves back! So I understand..
  • SomeChileanWoman
    Options
    My husband would throw a fit if I got 'skinny' haha!
  • theredhotness
    Options
    I hear you! I love my big beautiful body! I'm a size 16-18, but toned and super strong. Forget what people THINK you need to be. Just be happy and healthy the way it's right for you! Go have a physical! Check your blood pressure and choloesterol. That will say alot. :) Mine is good at my size, so I just eat right and exercise to keep it that way. :)
  • airbent
    airbent Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Go you! Add me if you like. I felt my best at size 12/14 and for now I'm focusing on getting back down to there with no real desire to ever be skinny. My curves are kickin'. ;)