Watching the biggest loser yesterday...

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
when they were talking about never imagining they would run a marathon the same thought hit me. If you had asked me two years ago to even THINK about running a marathon I would have laughed in your face as i inhaled my 6 pieces of pizza half huge hoagie and half dozen wings as well as regular soda(almost a full two liter) and told you no way in you know where. Now here I am a twice over ten ker training for the city's marathon....

Have any of you ever had a moment like that when you never imagined your healthy lifestyle to be possible

Replies

• bethrs
    bethrs Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I didn't believe I could run at all about two weeks before I did, and here I am having finished C25K, so yes, I am right there with you! :happy: It feels good to reflect sometimes, eh?
  • threeupthreedown
    Options
    GOOD for you!!!!!
    :flowerforyou:

I join you in that exact same sentiment.

I am training for my very first half-marathon. It takes place May 30, 2010 in Toronto. It is a Women's Only event. The Toronto Firefighters hand out water and chocolate during the race. They are in their hats, pant, suspenders and boots but bare chested.
    Those muscles will keep me running to the next station. LOL!!!

I am 57 and if you had told me that I would be jogging AND enjoying it AND training for a marthon I would have said that you had the wrong person.

I love this new person. I am going to keep her around for a long time.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I was sick yesterday and fell asleep before it was over. Who got kicked off?
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    nobody got kicked off at the finale next week people voted between liz and Amanda so we will find out at the finale I am really excited to see!!!
  • figueres3
    figueres3 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Alan :( Liz is one of the final four...
  • Jenks
    Jenks Posts: 349
    Options
    My moment was last October when I became an Instructor at my local YMCA