Can birth control be affecting my progress?

For the past couple of months, I've been trying to cut back on eating & eating healthier things. A couple weeks ago I was going to the gym every day for a while but I saw absolutely NO weight loss! I'm thinking my birth control might have something to do with it. I'm trying to get to 155 or below (being 188 right now) & it's discouraging to see no progress. But my husband & I are going to hit the gym today to get this ball rolling! Wish me luck!

Replies

• dziningme
    dziningme Posts: 7 Member
    good luck. watch your sodium intake so you don't retain water and make sure you are eating enough calories to support your activity. break up your calories into 6 small meals and drink your water! :)
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    I've been trying to cut back on eating & eating healthier things.

You've been trying or actually doing? If you are not actually measuring and logging your food, you may be eating too much to lose.
  • ucpg
    ucpg Posts: 158
    A couple of years ago, I was on Diane35, its a birth control for acne, I swear it hindered my progress back then. I was extremely bloated, and I watched my sodium intake, and drank plenty of water.
    Everyone is different, and every pill is different. I would suggest drinking lots of water and to cut back on sodium, to really see if it is the pill