Anybody need a buddy?

Options
2»

Replies

• ucpg
    ucpg Posts: 158
    Options
    I could use more friends too! Its great motivation when your wall updates are all "soandso burned 250 calories doing "Weights"." or something like that, even viewing others Food Diaries have been a great help for food tips etc. Plus its great to get feedback from others, so anyone reading this, feel free to add me :)
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    Feel free to add :) I've been signed up to MFP since September but have been losing and gaining motivation. Have lost total 18lbs and hoping to lose a total of 50lbs + before June 2013 :) for my trip to Turkey :)....
  • afl0405
    afl0405 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • ImmaLocStar
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • SAIRFACE
    SAIRFACE Posts: 2
    Options
    Today is my first day too... I feel a bit weird having drunk all the 8 pints of H2O ....:heart:
  • craigpix2000
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • mjox27
    mjox27 Posts: 7
    Options
    I have used MFP on and off in the past but never stuck it out to my end goal. I think having buddies will make this time successful. I am 5'9 200 and am looking to get down to 175. Feel free to add me as a buddy.
  • CurvyGirl14
    CurvyGirl14 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I love to see other's people's diaries and recreate recipes!! :)
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for new people for support, advice and motivation. If you or any of you people in the weight loss community would like to add me feel free it!!!!!! :)
  • jill1765
    Options
    Welcome, good luck on your journey!! Feel free to add me. Been signed up on here for a bit, but just starting to add friends and post on the message boards.
  • nmn2
    nmn2 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I 'm need a buddy! and lots of support and motivation! I'm 5'7" 200lbs. After having my son nearly 2 years ago I got down to 180 which is my current goal. I felt great but got depressed about things in my life and totally lost my desire to care about my weight. I have it back now and really need some great friends to help me stay motivated and keep me accountable! Add me as a friend please!!
  • smitch09
    smitch09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I could do with a buddy I'm 6ft 2 247 pound ... Lol sound huge in writing doesn't it! I did loose 10b in three weeks but just got back from holiday and have put it all on again .... So today in starting over and I'm going give the insanity work out a try but I think I'm going to build up to it before I do the whole 60 day plan.