Hey I'm Gypsy =]

Options
Hey lol. I realli don't know what to post here.. idk. I'm Gypsy.. I'm 18, and 193 lbs. Trynna get back down to my healthy body weight of 140ish (bigboned). and I figured this site could help with all that.
Im in college, im gonna be a massage therapist lol. I'm hoping to get down to atleast 150-160 by may. I want to be as healthy as i can be and i want to be healthy for Pride @ Pensacola and be able to keep up wit erryone else, and have fun without worrying about all the stupid stuff you worry about when your overweight..
heh idk whatelse to say.
wish me luck? lol

Replies

• frogtoestoo
    Options
    WELCOME! You've come to the right place! I also am "big-boned" but started off at 230. I'm just about down to that 140 mark after 9 months. It feels great! There are a lot of wonderful people on this site who will encourage you and even a few who will kick your butt if they think you need it. Good luck to you.
  • GypsyBaby91
    Options
    Thanks! And yah, Im glad theres people who will yell at me if I'm not doin right lol. But I'm proud of myself haha. I kept to my calories today (1st day doing it) and am about to go work off what I can. ^.^
    thanks for the support!
  • mustang74
    Options
    Well come a good place to start, I'm also new started a couple days ago, I have type 2 diabetes and I want to get to it under control, I wish you a lot of luck on your journey and I notice I'm learning how to exercise more, been three days for me so far so welcome aboard. so if you want to add me as your friend.