Hello... I'm Jordan

Options
Hi! My name is Jordan. I am 23 years old. I'm working on my masters degree in Criminology. I just moved back to FL. I have been dieting since I was about 10 years old... constantly going up and down. I just want to be able to maintain a healthy lifestyle and body weight. Right now I would say I need to lose about 20 lbs to be at my ideal body weight. I definitely love having curves, but I love being toned too. I love working out, but I have to admit that I love eating just a little bit more. Dieting never works for me, so I am going to consciously keep track of how much food i eat. This always helps me to eat better and smaller portions. :wink: I can do this! I am also training to run a half marathon in March, and this is motivating me to be a bit lighter as I am running so much!

Replies

• lbrantley1
    Options
    Welcome! i just joined yesterday :) i am exactly the same way when it come to eating instead of working out lol but thats awesome that you plan to do half a marathon! being in school makes it hard to eat right and workout, im in school for physical therapy. Good Luck with everything!
  • sunjo
    sunjo Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Jordan - I'm Jolene and I just joined today too. I am also looking to eventually lose 20 pounds, but I'd be happy with being more comfortable in my work clothes. Ugh! I didn't realize how many calories I'm putting away each day. I've never tracked my calories and I can see how it will be helpful.
    Good luck with the degree! My undergrad is in soc/cj and I've taken a few CJ grad classes lately too, so I know how interesting it can be!

Take care!
    Jo