33 pounds gone!

Options
melclare10
melclare10 Posts: 49 Member
Its been about three and a half months but this is a big accomplishment. I used to weigh 270 before mfp, and when I started I weighed 250. Now I am down to 210 and going down. so happy and feel so good about myself. :)
atq5b6.jpg2e4gm84.jpgrazx9c.jpg2d2ip28.jpg2rxwv9d.jpg29elrvl.jpg

Replies

• Thunderman1
    Options
    Congrats! It's obvious you're putting in the hard work!

I just joined today after trying so many other things out there and to see your post is very motivating. Thank you very much for sharing
  • WendyFlynn
    WendyFlynn Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Its been about three and a half months but this is a big accomplishment. I used to weigh 270 before mfp, and when I started I weighed 250. Now I am down to 210 and going down. so happy and feel so good about myself. :)
    atq5b6.jpg

60lb loss is fantastic.... I know it hasn't been easy and I applaud you on your hard work! You look so happy in your pic, well done x
  • amylweber
    amylweber Posts: 6
    Options
    Keep on Going!!! Your hard work has paid off so far and when you see yourself shrink its the best feeling! Congrats!!!!!!
  • melclare10
    melclare10 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    thank you all. I feel like i'm taking better care of my self than i ever have. I think in the past my self esteem effected how i took care of my body, but know i feel GREAT!!
  • bbbsmama
    bbbsmama Posts: 96
    Options
    Great work!!!
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    your hard work is paying off! CONGRATS!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Keep up the great work :-)
  • nyfashionista19
    nyfashionista19 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You are putting in that work girl, congrats on your amazing accomplishments thus far!! Good luck on the rest of your journey ;-)
  • mauibound2
    mauibound2 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep up the good work you look GREAT
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!