'Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.' - Henry Ford
  • abbysmommy7
    abbysmommy7 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    :heart: Bump
  • amsohs85
    amsohs85 Posts: 166
    Options
    Dont worry. Its bound to get worse. My grandma.

Lol... your grandma must have known my grandma!!! As she used to say "No one ever told you life was easy and it will probably get worse before it get's better!"
  • jordanreddick
    jordanreddick Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Nothing tastes better than thin feels
    Dr. Ruth McKinney
  • Get_Me_Fit1
    Get_Me_Fit1 Posts: 194
    Options
    " make them regret the day they dare call you fat"
    " I'm losing weight for me, but in also doing it as a big screw you to all the people who never gave me a chance because I was fat."
    "suck it up so one day you don't have to suck it in"
    "food feels good for three minutes. Skinny feels good forever"
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • amsohs85
    amsohs85 Posts: 166
    Options
    WOW!!! It's going to take me a couple hours to save all these to my list. I keep a file on my laptop so i can access quotes when i'm feeling blah. All of them are so good, some made me laugh and a few brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for posting your favorites and keep them coming!!

"They say the eyes are the windows to your soul...I say a persons words are the open doorway through which we hear the integrity of their heart." ~~~AMS~~~
  • Alansugar1
    Alansugar1 Posts: 15
    Options
    General Custer's gave the greatest modern day motivational speech to his troops prior to the battle of Little Bighorn -

'Take No Prisoners Lads'
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    My favourite is

'If plan A didn't work, there are still 25 letters left in the alphabet.'
  • ColleenAtherton
    ColleenAtherton Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    There is no failure except in no longer trying. -- Elbert Hubbard
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    bump to read later

We may go to the moon, but that's not very far. The greatest distance we have to cover still lies within us.

Charles de Gaulle (1890 - 1970)
  • Masq
    Masq Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I like this topic. :smile:

My favorite:
    Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down... ~ Author Unknown

Other ones I've seen:
    Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip. ~ Arnold H. Glasgow
    The pain of passing up food is temporary…the rewards of weight loss are forever. ~ Author Unknown
    If you don't do what's best for your body, you're the one who comes up on the short end. ~ Julius Erving
    If you wish to grow thinner, diminish your dinner. ~ Henry Sambrooke Leigh
    Gluttony is an emotional escape, a sign something is eating us. ~ Peter De Vries
    Don't dig your grave with your own knife and fork. ~English Proverb
    Your stomach shouldn't be a waist basket. ~ Author Unknown
    A diet is the penalty we pay for exceeding the feed limit. ~Author Unknown
    More die in the United States of too much food than of too little. ~John Kenneth Galbraith, The Affluent Society
    The cardiologist's diet: If it tastes good, spit it out. ~ Author Unknown
    The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat are really good friends. ~Author Unknown
    If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution. ~Author Unknown
    Bigger snacks mean bigger slacks. ~Author Unknown
    I'm allergic to food. Every time I eat it breaks out into fat. ~Jennifer Greene Duncan
    Dieters live life in the fasting lane. ~Author Unknown
    Flabbergasted, adj. Appalled over how much weight you have gained. ~Author Unknown
    When I buy cookies I eat just four and throw the rest away. But first I spray them with Raid so I won't dig them out of the garbage later. Be careful, though, because that Raid really doesn't taste that bad. ~Janette Barber
    My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four. Unless there are three other people. ~Orson Welles

:flowerforyou:
  • smoore0411
    smoore0411 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Suck it up now so you don't have to suck it in later
  • 20shan08
    20shan08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
  • 20shan08
    20shan08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    If you can't fly, run. If you can't run, walk. If you can't walk, crawl. But by all means, keep moving!
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    "The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination." - Tommy Lasorda
  • CountryMom03
    CountryMom03 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    *Bump to Save*
  • utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    i have many favorite quotes but for some reason this one has stuck with me the last few days:

"The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are." ~ John Pierpont Morgan

2f092s8.jpg
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,697 Member
    Options
    there is no try, just do