Moms with 4 or more kids.....

Options
Can you see your abs??? Is it possible??? I have a slight glimpse, but I wonder if that's all I'll ever have!

Replies

• beth0672
    beth0672 Posts: 37
    Options
    I have 4 kids but I'm definitely working on being able to see them! They've been shy for quite some time and have been hiding. :)
  • jakilde
    jakilde Posts: 22
    Options
    I have 4 kids as well. No abs yet but on my way....I hope:/ Good luck to you:)
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    4 kids here. Abs? I swore they were here some where!
  • flslp87
    flslp87 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    4 kids here too and the last 2 were twins! Sometimes I think I can see my abs and then a few off days and they are gone again.....I'm wondering if I am ever going to find them again.......
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    <
    6 kids and abs starting to appear. Still have extra skin and tiger strips tho

11614737_1881.jpg
  • MommaToFour
    MommaToFour Posts: 106
    Options
    Yanicka,
    You're the proof I've been looking for!! :)
  • Yanicka1
    Options
    Yanicka,
    You're the proof I've been looking for!! :)

Happy I could help. There is many very hot mama here.
  • flslp87
    Options
    So fill us in on your secret to those abs showing up....
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    You rock, Yanicka! I also started seeing my abs again after baby #6--weight lifting and planks along with my martial arts training and eating well did it for me.
  • kittyconni
    kittyconni Posts: 62
    Options
    I am a mommy to 4...last ones were twins. I haven't seen my abs in years! Since the twins, I wear a girdle every single day just to hold the tummy in! I am hoping to get a tummy tuck the first of next year just to get my flat tummy back.
  • ambermichk
    ambermichk Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    i have 5 and there is no abs here........i have rolls of fat........ one day i hope ......... one day
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Four kiddos here and haven't seen abs in a long while. Maybe I'll see them again someday....*shrug*
  • GoGoMommy
    GoGoMommy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Abs... Abs... that means the little one is asking for applesauce??

I am able to feel where my abs are working when doing my strength training, just dont have a visual yet.
  • homemomfreda
    Options
    I have 4 children - my oldest is 17 & my youngest is 9. A friend of mine recently told me it is possible to get rid of loose skin after babies by watching calories - which I never did. I have been doing it for almost 2 months - and I have noticed a difference. Working out plus counting calories seems to be the key. The skin will never be like before I had children but I actually was brave enough to wear a bikini on vacation last month. I do have stretch marks - but there is nothing short of surgery that will get rid of those.
  • Yanicka1
    Options
    So fill us in on your secret to those abs showing up....
    LOL not a secret really. Eat at a small deficit, do heavy strenght training, a bit of cardio.
  • flslp87
    Options
    Ok, I have been doing mainly cardio (bad shoulders) and some strength training.....and 'trying' to eat that deficit.....lost my mojo there for a while but seemed to have located it again this week. Accountability does matter...