WW no more!!

Options
Hello,

I have been using WW for the last 2 1/2 years or so. I managed to lose about 4 stone (have put 1 back on). It worked for me (I was only doing it online) however my lifestyle has changed and I cannot easily get to a computer to login.

I have been increasingly frustrated with the lack of an Android app for WW and the multitude of excuses from WW for not releasing one (in the UK). They are clearly locked into a deal with Apple and the iPhone. I have become completely frustrated with this.

Anyway, 1.5 st to go and hopefully counting calories will work for me!

Cromach

Replies

• kaneda333
    kaneda333 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Story is fairly similar to mine, however, I only left ww because they changed to evil-makes no sense-released far to early-pro points. I liked how specific the original points plan was. So now on this and liking being specific about calories again! Best of luck with your journey on here!
  • Cromachdjb
    Cromachdjb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Thanx for the reply!
    C
  • LizAWDavis
    LizAWDavis Posts: 45
    Options
    Hi - I joined ww online in Nov 2011. I have lost 2 stone 5 pounds so far - 1 stone 7 lbs to go. I jumped ship from ww about 2 weeks ago. A friend told me about this free site - and brill - so easy to count cals too! xx