Movin and Groovin

Options
Hey forum! :)

Just joined about a week ago and love love love this site/application. I just had a baby about four months ago and don't have many female friends so thought I could find some support and encouragment here to help me lose the weight! I need to lose about 80 pounds. If you are looking for someone to help support you back I would love to hear from you :)

Replies

• sudbrinkak27
    sudbrinkak27 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I had a baby almost 7 weeks ago. I need to lose at least 100 lbs. We could support and motivate eachother if you would like.
  • misty3127
    misty3127 Posts: 19
    Options
    Of course!! add me :) and congrats. Good luck on the new baby.
  • sudbrinkak27
    Options
    Thanks, its been an interesting time. I'm a little sad I go back to work on Thursday. What are you doing to work out?
  • misty3127
    Options
    I am doing the elliptical, crunches to strengthen my stomache and some weight training on my arms and back to strengthen to carry my baby easier! :)
  • sudbrinkak27
    Options
    My goal is to do Turbo Jam every morning before work and take walks with my little man weather permitting daily. I lost my brain when I had him and couldn't count so I go for my 6 week check up on wednesday and hopfully get released to be able to do Turbo Jam and any exercise period. I need to do a lot for my lower back to strengthen it, my chiropractor is my best friend since giving birth.
  • misty3127
    Options
    I had such a hard time not working out right after...I couldn't especially because the c-section. I am so happy to be able to get time to now that he is in kindercare!! I felt so out of shape after having him.

I am trying really hard to strengthen my back up. He is getting so heavy lol!