adipex/phentermine....

Options
Has anybody taken this diet pill? I know many people have had great success, just curious to hear some stories about it. How long were you on it, how much weight loss, side effects... Etc.

Thanks!

Replies

• now_or_never12
    now_or_never12 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I don't know much about it but I believe it's only available through prescription through your doctor. From what I know most doctor's won't prescribe unless there is no results from diet and exercise alone (with proof given to the doctor). I believe it is a form of appetite suppressant but I may be wrong on that one.
  • kcox4166
    kcox4166 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It's an appetite suppressant/speed. It is addictive and often misused/sold on black market. I have seen people lose alot of weight but gain it back as soon as they stop taking pill.
  • tiki1078
    tiki1078 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I tried it a couple of years ago. Had decent results but just like anything; if you don't keep it up then the weight comes right back. I was on it maybe 3 or 4 months. And like anything else, it just depends on the person.

You have to get a prescription and my insurance didn't cover it. It is a appetite suppressant. I didn't have any crazy side effects. This time I am trying to lost the weight and keep it off so I am trying to do things that I could see myself for doing for the rest of my life. While it worked for me; it was a short term fix.