I need a partner

Options
Hey everyone this might sound odd.. But I'm looking to partner up with someone so we can reach our goals.. I don't mean just friends on mfp I mean like a real partner that we can compare results and push each other on a daily base!! Please comment here or message me if your interested!! I'm really serious about this thanks in advance :) .

Replies

• Naty1215
    Naty1215 Posts: 1
    Options
    Im Looking For The Same Exact Thing Im With You !
    I'll Gladly Be Your Partner
  • LetsDoTh1S
    LetsDoTh1S Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • NycoleML
    NycoleML Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    What are your goals? I've lost about 65lbs total and I've sort of stalled out - I could use a push. I'm looking to lose another 40 to 50lbs. I do mostly cardio but recently started adding lifting into my workouts.
  • Nica_1
    Nica_1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I can be everyones partner as well
  • workoutbarbie29
    workoutbarbie29 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    What are your goals? I've lost about 65lbs total and I've sort of stalled out - I could use a push. I'm looking to lose another 40 to 50lbs. I do mostly cardio but recently started adding lifting into my workouts.

I would join a boot camp. I go the gym 6 days a week and i look forward to my bootcamp days the most. The ladies are all very supportive. We push each other and share recipes.
  • j_harley50
    j_harley50 Posts: 36
    Options
    Sounds good anyone is free to add me! :)
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I need that too...anyone wanna partner up, add me!!
  • BrightEyesx3
    BrightEyesx3 Posts: 335
    Options
    I'm in, feel free to add me if you want :smile:
  • tlcastillo78
    tlcastillo78 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've lost 62lbs pounds so far and I've stalled and I could use the push. PM me and if you're up for it we can exchange emails.
  • rixzchick
    rixzchick Posts: 17
    Options
    I could really benefit from having a partner!

I need to lose 112 pounds, and am a Portlander from Oregon.
    My cell is 503 206 1043.

Text/*****/Call/Encourage/Help

I'm here folks!

-Mercedes
  • imondrugz
    imondrugz Posts: 154
    Options
    Send me a message and let's get started :) !!
  • NycoleML
    NycoleML Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great idea, thank you! I see that they have a boot camp class at my gym - I'll look into it.
  • GoalByFifty
    GoalByFifty Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    this is the best thing i've heard in a while....i'm game - anyone can add.
  • kelze92
    kelze92 Posts: 2
    Options
    I also need a partner, to keep me motivated & help me through all the challenges. I want to lose 45 pounds & i'm just running at the moment but my husband said i have to switch it up or my knees will hurt all the time. so i need help!!!! Add me!
  • BrightEyesx3
    BrightEyesx3 Posts: 335
    Options
    Just letting everyone on here know you all are welcome to add me as your partner too! Just please say you wanna be partners in the message :tongue:
  • imondrugz
    imondrugz Posts: 154
    Options
    We're going to create a group and I'll add every one here !! When I'm home :D