Being Optimistic

Options
Found this place by chance and liked the content and the look. Hoping it can help me work through everything.
Thank you.

Replies

• GoalByFifty
    GoalByFifty Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    you can do it...welcome to MFP
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Best of luck... there is great support here as well as a few self righteous jerks... take the good with the bad and take charge of your health and your goals! :flowerforyou:
  • naceto
    naceto Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :) Optimistic is a great way to be! :)
  • chlorisaann
    chlorisaann Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    There is alot of great support here!! It becomes addicting!! I now spend more time on MFP than I do on FB and I am a total FB junkie!! Or WAS!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I found it while looking for a calorie counter and have never looked back. I love this site, it motivates, supports, informs and gives you the tools you need to succeed.

Welcome aboard and good luck with your journey to a fitter and healthier you. :flowerforyou:
  • WendyFlynn
    WendyFlynn Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    6 months down the line and I have read and taken on board most posts..... what works for one doesn't always work for another. What works for me is calories in versus calories out x
  • NewChristina
    NewChristina Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou: I love MFP. When you get a chance, look over the success stories. They are so motivating! As the others said, you will get a lot of support. You'll have fun and make some cyber-friends. :wink:
  • TeTeAngel
    TeTeAngel Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Welcome! People on this site are very supportive. You get motivation, recipes, and great ideas. I hope you will like it and have great success. :smile:
  • feast4thebeast
    feast4thebeast Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Welcome your in the right place. This is way better than fb
  • Hopeful656
    Hopeful656 Posts: 10
    Options
    Thank you, I really appreciate all the support--it was surprising how welcoming this community really is